Saturday, August 22, 2009

Summertime, Summertime...

...it's all over now. School starts back up on Tuesday (it is currently early Sunday morning), and my life is (hopefully) going to slow back down a bit. As awesome as the experiences I had this summer were, it will be nice to see some friends again - while I'm still fairly awake! I apologize to the one or two people who may in fact read my blog (thanks Mom and Dad!) that it has been so long since the last update, but when you're working 70 hours a week, some things can fall by the wayside.

Anyway. The last month was crazy. I ended my internship with Elevation Church and then left immediately to go to New York with the family. Good times were had by all (I think). Since then, it's been Chick-fil-A and getting ready for school, which I'm looking forward to for some odd reason.

Boom. My month in very few words. Hopefully I'll get back into the habit of updating more often, with some more interesting stuff. But for now, I'll leave you with this. Enjoy.

No comments: