Monday, July 6, 2009

Halfway Through the Summer

OK, it's the first week of July, and I realized that I haven't written anything on here since April...so, here goes.

This summer has been crazy, and awesome. I am working as the graphic design intern at Elevation Church, and I am having a great time with that. It has been so much fun to get back into the habit of designing and stretching my creativity every day. I had some trouble in the beginning just since it had been so long, but I feel like my concepts and designs are getting a little better each day, so that's good.

I'm also working at Chick-fil-A - just about every night. This means I've been working 60 to 70 hours a week for the past 5 weeks, with a couple more left to go. Overall though, it hasn't been a bad summer. I miss seeing all my friends and family since I really don't have much time to just hang out or anything, but I think it'll be worth it in the end. I'll have some great experience, plus some money in my account by the time school starts...hopefully!

Oh, and I was spending time with a couple friends on the 4th, and someone showed us some videos on YouTube. Go check out Autotune the News if you get a chance. They're hilarious.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I know I'm the friend your missing! heh Praying for you and your creative stretching!!